Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Working at KNBR

I've been working at KNBR for almost a month now. I came in the office today and I saw a Dodgers fan in the lobby. He probably works for some other company in the building, but I think there should be a building-wide ban on Dodger Blue.

I was looking at the Giants website and I realized that Timmy shaved his pencil moustache. I was a little disappointed at his lack of facial hair dedication, but just as long as he keeps those Mitch Kramer locks he'll intimidate everyone in the NL West.

I'm about to go to lunch but check out some of my Tweets and Facebook updates on KNBR's facebook and Twitter pages.

3 comments:

  1. This was actually an attention-grabbing topic, I'm very lucky to be able to come to your blog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I may come again another time.estetik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnks for sharing your experience with him..Really amzing post..
    Burun Estetiği

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is informative. Safety is quite necessary, terrific post about this subject, thank you for sharing.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete